The pulenuu shall:
(1) be responsible for the welfare and good order of the people of his village;
(2) preside at the Village Council meetings and report all proceedings to the County Chief within 10 days after each meeting;
(3) report to the County Chief as to the order of the people of his village, the sanitary condition of the village, the state of the roads, and all matters to which the Village Council is required to attend, when requested to do so by the county chief;
(4) convene the Village Council;
(5) be responsible for the enforcement of all village regulations; and
(6) keep the records required by law.History: 1962, PL 7-28.