(a) The organizational report includes:
(1) the name, address, office sought when known, and party affiliation of each candidate or individual whom the committee or party is supporting and the name and address of the committee or party;
(2) the names and addresses of the campaign treasurer and deputies;
(3) the names and addresses of the campaign chairman and deputy campaign chairman;
(4) a list of all banks, safety deposit boxes, or other depositories used and the applicable account numbers;
(5) the amount and date of deposit of the contribution and the name and address of each individual donor who has contributed an aggregate amount of more than $100 to the office being sought; provided, that this paragraph shall not apply to contributions made prior to 1 July 1977; and
(6) in the case of a report by a committee or party supporting or opposing a ballot question or issue, all of the information described in paragraphs (a) (2) to (a) (5) and a description of the question or issue.
(b) Any change in information submitted in the organizational report, other than paragraph (a) (5), shall be reported not later than 4:30 p.m. on the 10th calendar day after the change or when the candidate, committee, party, or campaign treasurer becomes aware of the change.History: 1977, PL 15-32 § 1.