(a) Who Must File. Each candidate who expends his own funds, authorized person in the case of a party, or campaign treasurer in the case of a committee shall file a preliminary report.
(b) Form; Filing; Time; Copies. The report shall be filed on a form furnished by the commission. The report shall be filed in duplicate with the commission on the earlier of:
(1) the 10th calendar day preceding each election or
(2) the last working day prior to the 10th calendar day.
(c) Content. The report shall include:
(1) The information required by 6.1718 ASCA and additional information as the commission may reasonably require as reflected in the campaign financing report forms adopted by the commission from time to time.
(2) A description of any adjustments or other explanatory information relevant to the contributions and expenditures reported.
(3) The signature of the person authorized to sign the report by a party or committee. All reports filed by a committee with a campaign treasurer named by a candidate shall also be signed by the candidate.History: Rule 1-85, eff 2 May 85, § 5.2.