In addition to duties found in 10.0101 et seq. ASCA the commission shall have the following jurisdiction and authority:
(1) To review and approve a comprehensive general plan for the future development of the territory and to make a report of its findings and recommendations to the Governor and Legislature following public hearings;
(2) to initiate a review of the provisions of the zoning law and to make a report of its findings and recommendations based on the comprehensive general plan;
(3) to hold public hearings on elements of amendments to, and the total comprehensive general plan to review public opinion;
(4) to prepare revisions annually as needed coinciding with the fiscal year;
(5) to prepare necessary documents for the Governor and Legislature summarizing the highlights and the budget implications, if any, of the comprehensive general plan.History: Rule 16-87. eff 12 Oct 87.