An accountable officer may be relieved of accountability for property by the following methods:
(1) Transfer of accountability to another accountable officer;
(2) Transfer of available property to another accountable officer within the department and/or transfer of excess property to other governmental agencies;
(3) Sale of property under conditions and limitations authorized by current laws and regulations;
(4) Authorized condemnation and destruction, abandonment, or donation of property;
(5) Loss, including theft and accidental destruction of property, when documented by an approved report of surveyor certificate of loss.History: Rule 3-78, eff 17 Apr 78, 300 GASM § 4.2.