Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 10.0125]
Survey action is not required to authorize the following type of property disposals, all of which are otherwise authorized and amply documented:
(1) Transfer of available and excess property to any other governmental activity;
(2) Sale on nonreportable property after circularization as available;
(3) Sale of surplus property. However, in cases involving reportable property, the sale thereof may not be made until after release by the department of material management;
(4) Sale of scrap material;
(5) Donation of surplus property for educational, public health, and civil defense purposes;
(6) Sale or exchange of personal property where the exchange allowance or proceeds of sale are to be applied against the purchase price of replacement items.History: Rule 3-78, eff 17 Apr 78, 300 GASM § 5.2.