(a) Within 7 days of receipt of an application subject to review under 11.0105 or 11.0106, the ASHPDA will send notification to affected persons of the beginning of the review, including a review schedule and the period during which a public hearing may be requested. Such notification shall include:
(1) the proposed schedule for the review;
(2) the period during which a public hearing during the course of the review may be requested by persons directly affected as defined in subsection (b) of this section; and
(3) the manner in which notification of the time and place of any hearing so requested will be provided.
(b) “Affected persons” includes:
(1) the applicant;
(2) major health and health-related institutions and agencies in the territory;
(3) agencies with which the ASHPDA must coordinate its activities pursuant to § 1513(d) of the Public Health Services Act;
(4) territorial health program agencies, if allotment funds are involved;
(5) those members of the public who are to be served by the proposed projects; and
(6) the appropriate federal funding agency.History: Rule 9-80, eff 18 Jun 80, ASHPDA Pro, and Crit. § 2(A) (S).