(a) Each of the following documents relating to an application for a detem1ination of need shall be treated as a public record:
(1) A notice of intent;
(2) An application for detem1ination of need;
(3) Any amendment to an application;
(4) Comments and recommendations of the review board or the applicant;
(5) Agency staff reports;
(6) Findings and action taken;
(7) Requests for appeal;
(8) Appeals board actions;
(9) Public comments; and
(10) Any other written communication of an official nature received by the agency in connection with an application.
(b) The status of any agency review and the infom1ation described in subsection (1) shall be provided to any person subject to the provisions of the act and the public in general, upon request.History: Rule 8-79, eff 16 Jul 79, Det. of Need Rules and Proc. § 9.2.