As preliminary action upon an application, the review board may:
(1) notify the applicant and all other participants in the proceeding of its intent to resume consideration of the application at a subsequent meeting;
(2) direct the staff to conduct further review of the application in the manner directed, and to report in writing to the review board within a specified period;
(3) request a public hearing with respect to the application on such subjects and within such period as the review board may specify;
(4) request additional supporting documentation from the applicant, to be submitted on such subjects and within such period as the review board may specify;
(5) consult with the applicant concerning his willingness to submit an amendment to his application; or
(6) take such other action as, in the opinion of the review board, will facilitate final action on the application.History: Rule 8-79, eff 16 Jul 79, Det. of Need Rules and Proc. § 24.2.