Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 11.0504]
The following are prohibited actions for Employees and shall be grounds for termination:
1. To report for or remain on duty with a breath alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.02 or greater; BAC of 0.04 or greater requires “return to duty test” pursuant to §2.2.6 herein and clearance of Substance Abuse Professional (SAP).
2. To possess alcohol (including possession of prescription or over the counter medicines containing alcohol).
3. To use alcohol while performing a safety sensitive function.
1. To use alcohol 4 hours prior to performing safety-sensitive functions
2. To use alcohol 8 hours following an accident, or before a post-accident alcohol test is completed.
6. To refuse to take a required alcohol test.History: Rule 07-98, eff. Feb. 9, 1999.