Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 27.0703]
(a) There is established the Agriculture Produce Board.
(b) The board consists of the following members:
(1) The Director of Agriculture, who shall be the chairman;
(2) The Deputy Secretary of Samoan Affairs, who shall be the deputy chairman;
(3) The Agricultural Economist of the Office of Development Planning, who shall be the secretary;
(4) The Chief Quarantine Officer; and
(5) Two private, commercial farmers appointed by the chairman and approved by the Governor.
(c) The powers of the board affected by any vacancy in its provided that a quorum is present.History: Rule 3-82, eff 12 May 82, § 3.