Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 27.0709]
In pursuance of its objectives, the board shall have the following powers concerning the importation of agriculture produce into American Samoa :
(1) To formulate policies, and to keep under review and, where necessary, develop changes in such policies;
(2) To recommend to the Governor the adoption of rules by the Governor to implement policies;
(3) To issue licenses for importation on conditions in accordance with such rules;
(4) To give any directions or instructions as are reasonably necessary for licensees or government agencies to carry out the conditions of licenses and provisions of governing rules; and
(5) To execute such other functions as this chapter or the Governor may direct.History: Rule 3-82, eff 12 May 82, § 9.