(a) Pursuant to 31.0507 ASCA there shall be 3 classifications of contractors' licenses:
(1) General engineering contractor's license;
(2) General building contractor's license;
(3) Specialty contractor's license.
(b) Maximum bid classifications are established for general engineering and general building contractors' licenses as set out in this subsection. There shall be no maximum bid classifications for specialty contractors.
(1) Class 1 unlimited;
(2) Class 2 not to exceed $150,000;
(3) Class 3 not to exceed 75,000;
(4) Class 4 not to exceed 25,000.History: Contractors Lic. Bd. Reg. 2.02, eff 12 Feb 73.