Pursuant to 31.0708 ASCA, a certificate provided for in this chapter may be refused, revoked, suspended, modified, or limited for any l or a combination of the following grounds:
(1) The conviction of a crime in connection with the trade practiced by tradesmen licensed under this chapter. The record of conviction or certified copy thereof by the clerk of the court or judge in whose court the conviction is obtained is conclusive evidence of the conviction;
(2) Wilful and deliberate violation of applicable law or duly promulgated rules of the board concerning practice of a trade;
(3) Fraud or misrepresentation in obtaining a certificate under this chapter;
(4) Aiding and abetting the practice of any trade by any person not authorized to practice the trade under the provisions of this chapter;
(5) Negligence or incompetence demonstrated in the practice of a trade or occupation subject to the provisions of this chapter.History: Bd. of Tradesmen Examiners Regs., eff 28 Dec 72, Reg.4.01.