Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 31.0532]
The requirements of each group program shall be:
(1) That it requires attendance;
(2) That it be at least 50 minutes in duration;
(3) That it is conducted by a qualified instructor or discussion leader;
(4) That its sponsor shall maintain written records of its attendees and of the program outline for a period of 2 years immediately following the conclusion of the program: and
(5) That written evidence of attendance shall be issued to each attendee by the sponsor, with the suggested continuing education credit hours shown thereon, exclusive of any study or preparation time.History: Rule 3-88, eff 18 Apr 88.