Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 41.0304]
The board shall have original jurisdiction in the following matters:
(1) an application by a person born outside of American Samoa but one of whose parents was born in American Samoa of Samoan ancestry pursuant to 41.0202(c) (ii) ASCA;
(2) an application by a person other than an American Samoan desiring permanent resident status pursuant to 41.0404 ASCA;
(3) an application by a permanent resident other than an American Samoan to reside outside of American Samoa in excess of 6 months;
(4) a decision of whether a permanent resident other than an American Samoan is to lose his/her status as a permanent resident pursuant to 41.0405 ASCA;
(5) an application by certain adopted children pursuant to 41.0406(b) ASCA;
(6) conducting hearings on petition of the Attorney General or his delegate against an employer allegedly employing an alien illegally or against an alien allegedly employed illegally pursuant to 41.0409(c) ASCA.History: Rule 3-86, eff 7 Dec 86.