The parole board has the power:
(1) to determine date of parole eligibility based on applicable statute and the sentence of the court;
(2) to parole prisoners at its discretion in accordance with prevailing statutes and this chapter;
(3) to provide the manner and conditions for the supervision of paroled prisoners;
(4) to issue warrants for retaking of parole violators;
(5) to modify the manner and conditions of supervision of paroled prisoners;
(6) to revoke parole; and
(7) to parole prisoners whose parole has been revoked and to provide the manner and conditions for the supervision of reparoled prisoners.History: Rule 6-75, eff 14 Jul 75, § 402.