Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 20.0119]
Master of American Samoa registered vessels:
(1) Show written evidence of at least 4 years experience in the deck department of a vessel;
(2) Successfully pass a physical examination and color blindness test;
(3) Successfully pass a written and practical examination in seamanship, navigation, rules of the road, chart work, aids to navigation, winds, weather, temperature, repairs to hull, lifesaving gear, rules and regulations;
(4) Be at least 21 years of age (show documentary evidence);
(5) Submit character references from at least 3 responsible persons.History: Bd. of Mar. lnsp. Regs., eff 16 Oct 72, § 6.02.