Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 24.0980]
(a) The following permits are required when applicable:
(1) Aquarium fish collection permit.
(2) Fish weir permit.
(3) Commercial trapping permit.
(4) Commercial coral harvesting permit.
(5) Commercial shell harvesting permit.
(6) Scientific collection permit.
(7) Importation permit for living aquatic organisms.
(8) Mariculture permit for culture of living aquatic organisms.
(9) Importation permit for fresh fish and shellfish products.
(b) Requests for permits shall be submitted to the director on forms provided by the department.
(c) The director may disapprove the application, or condition any required permit, if in his opinion the issuance of the permit would be contrary to 24.0304 A.S.C.A. which mandates the department to manage, protect, preserve and perpetuate the marine and wildlife resources in the Territory. Failure to abide by any required condition in a permit shall result in a violation of these rules.History: DMWR regs., eff 3 Aug 95; Rule 02-12, eff 1 Nov 12.
Amendments: 2012, renumbering.