Cite as [A.S.A.C. § 25.0505]
(a) No unauthorized person shall:
(1) remove or disturb any solid waste receptacle from the place where the same has been placed for collection.
(2) collect, or haul away any solid waste receptacle from the place where the same has been placed for collection;
(3) use bins on other solid waste containers for other than their intended use;
(4) burn materials in any solid waste receptacle used for collection.
(b) For purposes of this section, authorized persons shall mean:
(1) an owner and his employees and agents;
(2) department employees during authorized working hours; and
(3) a licensed collector and his employees.History: Rule 10-88, eff 9 Oct 88, § 1.