The probation officer shall:
(1) furnish to each probationer under his supervision a written certificate stating the con-ditions of probation and instruct him regarding it;
(2) keep informed concerning the conduct and condition of each probationer tinder his supervision and report on that to the court;
(3) use all suitable methods, not inconsistent with the conditions imposed by the court, to aid probationers and to bring about improvement in their conduct and condition;
(4) keep records of his work and accurate and complete accounts of all moneys collected from persons under his supervision, give receipts for them, and make at least monthly returns of them;
(5) perform other duties as the court may direct.History: 1979, PL 16-43 § 2.
Research Guide: 28 ASC 9.