37.0205 Transfer in trust for use of child or issue of child married to nonnative.

Cite as [A.S.C.A. § 37.0205]

This regulation shall not apply to any native proprietor of land other than communal family land, who desires to make provision for his son or daughter, in view of legal marriage with a nonnative, or for his son or daughter already married to a nonnative, or for any of the issue of any such marriage, by deed or will in favor of a trustee to hold in trust for the use of such son or daughter or such issue.

History: 1949 Code § 12-87; readopted 1980, PL 16-88 §§ 1, 2; 1982, PL, 17-31 §§ l,2.