All applications shall be in writing and, in addition to any other information required, shall contain the following:
(1) the name of the individual, firm or corporation making the application;
(2) the principal office or place of business of the applicant;
(3) a schedule setting forth in detail the service which the applicant proposes to furnish;
(4) A complete description of the equipment which the applicant proposes to use in furnishing the service;
(5) a financial statement from which the commission can determine whether or not the applicant is able to engage successfully in the undertaking proposed in the application.History: 1972, PL 12-65 § 1.