A license provided for in this chapter may be refused, revoked, suspended, limited, or modified by the Board for any one or combination of the following grounds:
(1) fraud or misrepresentation in obtaining a license authorized to be issued by the provisions of this chapter:
(2) breach of duty tending to endanger life or property;
(3) being under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs while actually performing required duties on a vessel;
(4) hindering, delaying or interfering with the Board or its authorized representative in the performance of his duties under this chapter;
(5) refusal to admit the Board or its authorized representative on board the vessel while performing duties under this chapter:
(6) willful and deliberate violation of any of the provisions of this chapter or any of the rules and regulations promulgated by the Board;
(7) failure to comply with any qualification or requirement provided in this chapter or any regulation promulgated under this chapter.History: 1971, PL 12-34 § 12.