The ASBA November 2015 general membership meeting is coming up! Please note that it will be held on WEDNESDAY, rather than the usual Thursday.
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Location: Toa Bar & Grill, Nu'uuli, American Samoa
We will discuss several issues, including the upcoming Christmas party (December 5) and the Samoa Law Society symposium which is being held in Apia on December 2-3 (Pago Pago time).
As an extra incentive for attendance, ASBA will be providing FREE FOOD to members who attend.
The Bar’s Annual meeting will be held at 6:00pm on April 28 at the American Samoa Culinary Academy. The room will be on the second floor of the Academy using the outside staircase. The meeting will begin after the Law Conference, and the two events are right down the street from each other.
- Strategic plan presentation
- Website launch and demonstration
- Annual report
- Officer elections
Proxy votes may be used for the officer elections, but will not be counted towards quorum.
The Bar will be meeting at Sadie’s Inn at 5:30 on July 28. We will be discussing the following topics:
- Voting for an ABA delegate (the ABA meeting is the beginning of August). If you would like to nominate somebody, please do so at the meeting.
- Resolution in support of American Samoa’s inclusion in the ABA
- The Bar Christmas party – should we have it in Apia?
- Topics for a lunch with Judge Ward
- Making public the Samoan Pacific Bar Journal