Chapter 02 - Tuition Rates and Fees at American Samoa Community College
The rule codified in this-section and 13.0202 and 13.0203 A.S.A.C., is adopted under the authority of 16.2002(b)(5) A.S.C.A.
Tuition at the American Samoa Community College for each term, beginning the first term of the 1983-1984 college year, is as follows:
(1) American Samoans, U.S. nationals, permanent residents certified by the Immigration Board, and U.S. citizens: $2 per credit, with a maximum of $24 per term;
(2) All others residing in American Samoa under authorization of the Immigration Board: $3 per credit, with a maximum of $36 per term;
(3) Nonresident aliens upon authorization of the Immigration Board: $4 per credit, with a maximum of $48 per term.
Other fees and charges at the American Samoa Community College are as follows:
(1) Change of registration fee: $5;
(2) Late registration fee: $10;
(3) Noncredit courses: variable to cover the cost of instruction (e.g., teachers $10 per hour; supplies used; etc.);
(4) Laboratory fees: variable to cover the cost of laboratory operation (e.g., cost of supplies and special laboratory materials, etc.);
(5) Student activity fee: $5;
(6) Library fines: cost of replacement if not returned;
(7) Breakage or lost equipment fee: cost of replacement;
(8) Graduation fee: $10;
(9) Official transcript fee: $2 per copy.